HC/MC Truck Drivers Required – Morwell
Dyers Distribution is a family owned company who have been providing quality transport services since 1932. Due to demand we currently have opportunities for HC/MC Drivers to deliver to a number of areas across the metropolitan Melbourne and regional areas across Victoria.
About the role:
• Based at Morwell
• Local and Linehaul work available
• Challenging but rewarding permanent role
• Great opportunity for lifestyle change
• Secure parking
• High base rates with overtime and allowances
• Growing business
• Additional training offered by our Full-time driver trainer.
• Minimal lifting due to the use of electric pallet jacks
• Training offered to suitable candidates
• Successful applicants must have
• A current HC or MC licence (ideally you will have 12 months experience).
• Proven safe driving record.
• A safe work ethic
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Be prepared to share a vehicle.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical.
If you are excited about these opportunities and have the desired skills and attributes for this exciting role, or you have worked in a similar role, please apply now by uploading your cover letter and resume with regard to the above details that highlights your relevant experience;
If you require assistance with uploading your details (Cover letter and Resume) please contact Dyers Distribution, Human Resources Administration by emailing email@example.com.
HC and MC Drivers REQUIRED
Wettenhalls is looking for up to 10 drivers in the Eastern Suburbs to service a new contract.
Need HC and MC Drivers
If interested Please Contact:
2 – 8 Pearl Street, Brooklyn VIC 3025
T 03 5215 9680 M 0418 337 355
MR DRIVERS REQUIRED REQUIRED
PLENTY OF OVERTIME
CLIENT BASED IN DANDENONG SOUTH
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John on 0490 038 570
Dangerous Goods DRIVER REQUIRED
Local and Interstates truck driver required for medium size friendly business located in Laverton North, Melbourne.
Regular run for BDouble a shuttle trip (back and forth).
Please email CV to email@example.com
Direct Contact : 0422 256 490
HC Truck Drivers – metro and rural Victoria
Exciting permanent role operating HC vehicles in metro and rural Victoria, day and night shift available!
Autocare Services is Australia’s largest and most experienced automotive logistics supply chain company specialising in the delivery of flexible and diversified solutions in the processing, storage and transportation of motor vehicles on behalf of our customers. We are built on over 50 years’ experience as industry specialists, and exceptional service is the cornerstone of our business.
About the opportunity
This a permanent role that involves operating prime HC vehicles in metro and rural Victoria on the day shift. The hours are 6am-2.30pm or 6pm – 2.30am with overtime available, local driving only, go home every day/night!
We are looking for drivers who:
- Value exceptional customer service
- Are flexible, loading cars, rail boxes, or trucks depending on the need
- Know how to prepare and arrange vehicles for safe transport to dealerships
- Are willing to undergo training on how to drive car-carrier trucks
- Can load and unload of vehicles onto trailers
- Present a professional image to customers
About your experience
- Heavy Combination or Multi Combination licensed drivers
- Analytical ability to plan loads based on the varying shapes and sizes
- Confident personally handling loads of high value on a day to day basis.
- A BFM certificate will be highly regarded.
- Basic Understanding of fatigue management
We’re looking for people who share our values of Safety, People & Teamwork, Customer and Performance, and live these values through open and honest communications, personal accountability and respect.
Our culture embraces diversity across our workforce and we encourage everyone to apply.
Autocare is part of LINX Cargo Care Group, a formidable network of ports and logistics expertise, with strategically positioned assets throughout Australia and New Zealand. At LINX we are obsessed about being innovative, agile and working as a team to make the impossible, possible. What makes us unique is our team of over 3,800 people, our offering of customised supply chain solutions across a diverse range of industries and our connection to our parent company, Brookfield’s, global network. Our purpose is to deliver competitive advantage for our customers by providing tailored supply chain solutions, quality services and long-term growth opportunities.
Applications close on 15 March 2019.
Are you ready to be part of our future?
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your most recent CV.
Home Safely Everyday – Our top priority is getting you home to your family safely every day.
We are looking for a self motivated fit person to driver a westernstar tray truck and Quaddog. Delivering roof tiles to building sites around Melbourne.
Must have current HC or MC licence, forklift licence and white card. Must know how to operate a manual Eaton fuller gear box. Have a good knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
We will train anyone who is interested and keen to work in a great environment.
5am start Monday to Friday Dingley Village.
Average 10-12hr days.
$25.00ph plus penalties super and holiday pay.
0409531140 or resume to email@example.com
Australia Post – Truck Driver Opportunities (Nationally): Heavy Rigid (HR), Heavy Combination (HC) and Multi Combination (MC)
Here at Australia Post through our parcels business and our partnership with StarTrack, we provide our customers with a delivery network that can’t be matched for reach, convenience and capability.
As a Truck Driver, you’ll be responsible for getting deliveries where they need to go. You will also have the support of one of Australia’s largest, newest transport fleets. And you’ll be playing an essential role in providing the customer service that sets Australia Post apart.
More on this job opportunity:
Working on a rotating roster, this highly-visible role will see you:
- Driving trucks safely and efficiently in line with daily duty boards to pick up and deliver ULDs (unit load device – or the cage used to transport mail) between operational centres and customer premises.
- Completing daily vehicle maintenance checks before you hit the road
- Filling out all the relevant documentation – including time sheets and vehicle running cards.
- Successfully passing a practical driving assessment
What are we looking for?
- Capable and safe drivers who hold a current multi combination, heavy combination or heavy rigid drivers licence (in the relevant state or territory)
- Drivers who can handle Australia Post vehicles to our standards – and be able to upgrade licences as needed
- An appreciation and understanding of the mechanics of large trucks and vehicles / vans.
- A good knowledge of the current Transport Department road rules and regulations for the relevant state/territory
- Knowledge of both metropolitan and country road networks, as well as an ability to interpret a street directory
- A good communicator who’s more than happy to interact with customers and team members, and always shows courtesy on the roads – after all, you’re the face of Australia Post
- The organisational skills necessary to deal with sudden changes to schedules, so we can maintain service standards
- Someone who can work a rotating shift on a 7 hour 21 minute per day roster – including weekends and public holidays.
The Australia Post philosophy
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance. Plus, our unique scale and scope means there are outstanding opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
A career at Australia Post Group can lead down many paths. There are a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills and you will also have the chance to learn from the best people; everyone, everywhere, every day. For us, an engaging, enjoyable workplace is the foundation for great work which is why your attitude and your passion is just as important to us as your experience.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits in an equal opportunity workforce. We encourage applications from people of all ages, including indigenous Australians and those with a disability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, register your interest today!
Vacancy – SENIOR DRIVER – VIC DC
Martin-Brower is seeking an experience and motivated truck driver to join as a Senior Driver. This will be on a rotating shift, Monday – Friday.
Principal responsibilities & duties for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering & unloading stock at restaurants (including carton unloads)
- Maintaining quality of stock during delivery
- Dispatch and administration of outgoing product
- General warehouse duties as required
- Comply with customer requirements
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Sound track record for being reliable
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- A preference for working in a team environment
- An ability to work shift work and/or overtime as required
- Sound track record of being reliable
- Professional presentation and communication
- HC Licence or above
Candidates will be considered favourably if they demonstrate:
- Adaptability, quality work output, service orientation, resourcefulness and teamwork
- Ambition and willingness to learn
If this sounds like you or someone you know, send a current CV to ANZjobs@martinbrower.com
Crane Truck Driver HC
Tranz Logistics is a privately owned and operated specialist transport company, which operates throughout Australia.
Job location – Sunshine North
Must Have CV Loading Ticket & White Construction Card!!
We have a great opportunity for a professional Crane Truck Operator, to join our driving team based in Sunshine North. This role may lead to lending hand position with the right Exp.
You will require a HC truck license (essential) and preferred but not essential with a Crane Ticket (CV Loading), Dogman’s ticket and hold a current white construction card.
CV Loading Crane Ticket and Load Restraint is a must.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and skills:
- HC truck license with minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Experience using a Hiab / Palfinger remote controlled Crane or similar
- Excellent time management skills and sense of urgency
- Impeccable customer service
- Able to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- Experience in the Steel industry or similar advantageous
- Good knowledge of the Melbourne and surrounding area.
In return, we will offer you the following:
- An immediate start
- Above Award Wage
- Plenty of Overtime
- Penalty Rates on Overtime
- Permanent full-time position
- Company uniform and mobile phone
- Comfortable new trucks
- Remote Controlled Cranes
If this role is of interest, and you would like to join our team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Double Deep Forklift Drivers
Seeking Experience Double Deep High Reach Forklift Drivers in the south eastern area.
Our client is a top end transport and warehousing organization seeking experienced logistics staff to join their team for long term work.
In order to grab one of these opportunities, it’s important that you have the following requirements, skills & attributes:-
• Stores Experience is an advantage
• Picking and Packing Experience (minimum 6 months experience)
• Confident with use of RF Scanning Gun an advantage but not essential
• Shipping Experience an advantage but not essential
• Replenishment Experience (minimum 6 months experience)
• Receiving & Dispatch Experience (minimum 6 months experience)
• Valid Forklift License with double deep high reach experience (Toyota, United, Crown, Raymond or Linde is an advantage)
• Right to Work in Australia Visa
• Current Passport or Original Birth Certificate Extract
• Must have good numeracy & literacy skills
• Must be able to follow instructions whilst demonstrating Attention To Detail
• Able to work autonomously and in a Team Environment
• Must be Flexible and Reliable
• Must be Physically Fit
• Have Own Vehicle
• Possess Personal Protective Equipment i.e. Steel Capped Boots, Yellow High Visibility Vest
To be accepted for this position, you need to have a CLEAR National Police Check History Certificate
To apply for a National Police Check History Certificate: apply thru www.cvcheck.com.au
APPLY NOW! Send your Resume (include 2 most current Referees) to: email@example.com
Preston On-Site Coordinator
Tailored Workforce Pty Ltd
Head Office Unit 11, 86 – 90 Pipe Road, Laverton 3028
Ph; 03 9360 0590 / Fax; 03 9360 0992 / Mob: 0420 323 513
Stores Persons & High Reach Forklift Operators VIC
Clients with Large Busy Warehouses looking for Skilled Stores Persons & High Reach Forklift Operators. You Must be available for an Immediate Start.
Casual Work: Monday to Friday, Weekend Work & Overtime Available
To be considered for these roles you will require and have proven experience in the following;
Skills & Attributes:
• Have the ability to work as an “all-rounder” within all areas of the warehouse
• Current Forklift License (LF and/or LO)
• Experience unloading and loading local and line haul trucks
• Ability to check documentation
• Identify products & apply labels
• Picking & Packing orders
• Experience with RF scanning equipment
• Experience with Voice picking equipment
• Communicate clearly
• Work autonomously and within a team environment
• Maintain a high degree of organisation and warehouse cleanliness
• Highly motivated
• Reliable with an excellent work ethic
• Excellent attention to detail is a must
• Strong OH&S understanding
• Physically Fit
• Clear National Police Check (less than 12months with no convictions)
• PPE – Steel Cap Boots & High Visibility Vest
• Own vehicle and current drivers licence
For this opportunity, please submit your most and up to date Resume along with your Clear National Police Check to: firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, or you will miss out!
For Further Enquiries please contact Vikki during business hours on: (03) 8368 9506
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES THAT ARE SHORT LISTED WILL BE CONTACTED
Tailored Workforce Pty Ltd
Head Office Unit 11, 86 – 90 Pipe Road, Laverton 3028
Ph: 03 9360 0590 / Fax: 03 9360 0992 / Mob: 0420 323 513
Job vacancies available:
Leading Hands / Storepeople Forklift Drivers Required VIC
A distribution company seeking experienced leading hands / Storepeople forklift drivers for a large warehouse based in the south east suburbs:
If you have the following Skills & Attributes or if you have been doing a leading hand job and not recognised for it then please apply
• At least one Year minimum team leader warehouse experience
• Have a Current Forklift License
• High Reach Experience is an MUST.
• Receiving and dispatch experience an advantage
• Replenishment experience an advantage
• Pallet Picking experience an advantage
• RF scanning exp is an advantage
• Experience in Leading hand work is ideal
• Good supervisory experience is required
• MUST have good numeracy skills
• MUST be physically fit
• MUST have own vehicle
• MUST Have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) i.e. Steel Cap Boots, High Visible Vest
• MUST have a Current Clear National Police Check Certificate or willing to undergo one
• MUST have a Right To Work In Australia Visa
• MUST supply updated resume with a minimum of 2 recent Work References
. Currently morning and afternoon shifts are available
If you have worked in a fast consumable logistics environment and are seeking on an ongoing casual assignment please email your resume to RIMON on email@example.com or call 0420 323 514
PRIDE EVENTS PTY. LTD.
Do you have a current MR/HR licence and are looking for work?
Not afraid to get in and help out labouring?
Looking for stable income and flexible hours including weekends?
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 97932533.
43 Dandenong Street, Dandenong, 3175
Phone: 9793 2533
Fax: 9794 9582
Lube Delivery Driver (Oakleigh South Based)
Bonney Energy has a new position available which will be based from our Oakleigh South warehouse.
This position encompasses lube orders, and deliveries within the metropolitan area as well as Warragul and neighbouring depot areas from time to time, control of the lube store, and to identify sales opportunities in the Melbourne Metro market.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in customer sales and deliveries, must be able to produce the highest level of effective and honest customer service, have a professional attitude and work ethic, have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team, must show initiative and be able to demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
The following licences are essential –
• High Risk Work Licence (forklift)
• Medium Rigid Licence (as a minimum)
Bonney Energy offers excellent remuneration and working conditions.
All applications should be forwarded in writing and marked “Confidential”
To – The Human Resources Manager
Bonney Energy Pty Ltd
PO Box 127
QUOIBA TAS 7310
Email – email@example.com
Closing Date : 17th August, 2018
All applications will be treated in the “Strictest Confidence”
“Bonney Energy is an equal opportunity employer”
HASCO Solutions – Truck Driver – HC/HR/MR (casual, West Suburbs Melb)
We are seeking Truck Drivers (experience preferred) to support a key client in the Western Suburbs (Melbourne). You will be delivering supplies to client sites in Metro Melb. The client is looking for individuals that are reliable, friendly & have a good driving record, & are prepared to be flexible with the tasks performed. Primarily, your role will be driving, however, there will be a need to perform the tasks to load and unload at client sites.
• Current driver’s licence and own transport
• Valid HC licence OR
• Valid HR licence OR
• Valid MR licence
• Whitecard/OHS induction card (preferred but not mandatory)
• Reliable, friendly, good driving record & drug free!
• EXPERIENCE preferred on the VEHICLE INDICATED (ie HC or HR or MR)
• Must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
• Must have a current medical (within last 3 months) or be prepared to get a pre-employment medical examination and drug/alcohol test as part of the recruitment process. (Note: all candidates will be drug tested as part of the HASCO recruitment process)
• Must have or be prepared to get a Police Check
For more information on this position, please contact Andrew on 1300564991, apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORKLIFT ALL-ROUNDER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A leading door manufacturer requires a Forklift Operator to work in our door & timber warehouses.
Duties may include: picking orders, loading and unloading trucks, moving materials, and emptying shipping containers.
A Forklift license is required and some experience is preferred.
The successful applicant must have good organizational and time management skills. Be self motivated, punctual and able to work unsupervised when required.
Positions available on our dayshift: 6.00am-2.45pm
We also may have positions available on afternoon and night-shift.
Send your resume to:
Hume Doors & Timber
Job Vacancy at Mass Delivery for a HR truck driver with Dangerous Goods Licence
It’s full time job ($26 per hour) with available over time.
Thanks for your attention and looking forward to hearing from you!
Mass Delivery Pty Ltd
M 0484 896 865
MR DRIVERS WANTED – UNITED RECRUITING SOLUTIONS
FOR WATER TRUCK DRIVING AND MULTIDROPS
• South East
• Northern Suburbs
• Inner Suburbs
• Western Suburbs
ONGOING OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW
CALL UNITED RECRUITING SOLUTIONS NOW ON 9586 8222
ESP Recruitment supply casual labour hire to our clients of various industries. Our Hallam and Broadmeadows offices are currently recruiting experienced warehouse staff to join our existing pool of candidates who can work Day shift, be flexible with start times and enjoy working at different locations.
All positions start on an ON-CALL basis and have potential to lead to ongoing.
We currently have openings in the following positions:
- Experienced Forklift Drivers
- Warehouse Labourers
- Container Unloaders
Requirements needed to be suitable for the above positions
- You must have your own reliable transport
- Have steel capped safety shoes and Hi Visibility shirt or vest
- Be contactable and able to work on short notice
If you meet the above requirements and have experience in one or more of the above positions please contact your nearest ESP Recruitment branch via phone or email your resume through to the below email address.
ESP Recruitment ESP Recruitment
Phone: 9794 9355 Phone: 9357 3435
Concrete Agitator Driver – New Fleet of Agitators – Clayton & Dandenong Plants
Metro Mix Concrete (VIC) Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated premix concrete business with plants located in Clayton and Dandenong.
Metro Mix Concrete have a large fleet of brand new & updated vehicles and are looking to appoint experienced enthusiastic & reliable drivers.
To be successful in the position it is essential that you have/are:
• Relevant License for the required role (HR)
• Min. 12 months experience (agitator)
• Safe drivers history report
• Good literacy & communication
• Committed to safe work practices
• Strong work ethics
• Reliable & punctual
• Customer service orientated
Other Daily duties include:
• Daily vehicle safety checks
• Minor vehicle maintenance and greasing
• Yard cleanliness
• Vehicle detailing
Previous agitator experience is preferred but not essential, training available to successful applicants with good driving experience/history.
We offer a clean, safe working environment with good overtime opportunities.
Applicants can apply via email at email@example.com or contact Damien on (03) 9551 8890.
OzWide Transport & Towing ABN: 61 145 365 064
Position Vacant – Tow Truck/Tilt Tray Operator
Based in the Bayswater area, we are looking for an individual that wants to become part of a small but growing team.
We travel all over Melbourne Metro, and Country areas delivering all types of machinery to customers.
No Experience required as full Training is provided.
You must have great communication skills, work well with others, be able to work by yourself and MUST enjoy DRIVING!
Hours are: MONDAY TO FRIDAY, starting 5 – 5.30 AM
To find out more, Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0436 433 321