Forklift Operators and Stock Pickers
Programmed are currently seeking confident and enthusiastic forklift operators and stock pickers.
Positions are for an immediate start with availability across day, afternoon and night shifts.
About your new role:
• Operating counterbalance, high reach and stock picker forklifts
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Preparing client orders
• Liaising with clients and updating order progress
• Coordinating couriers and pick ups
• Housekeeping duties
• General warehouse duties
To apply or find out more download our FREE app PROGRAMMED GO and you can search for our current vacancies, or visit go.programmed.com.au.
Due to continuous growth we currently have opportunities for experienced full time HC / MC Drivers based at our Morwell Depot. There is also an opportunity to work out of Leongatha.
Successful Applicants must:
• Hold a current HC/MC licence, ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months experience.
• Have a proven safe driving record
• Provide your current VicRoads licence history
• Have a high level of communication and customer service skills
• Pass a pre-employment medical (which includes a drug and alcohol test) and company induction
• Hold BFM accreditation or willing to obtain
• A valid forklift licence or wiling to obtain.
If you enjoy operating modern equipment, well presented, customer focussed and willing to develop with a growing professional and safety focussed company please forward your resume to Dyers Human Resources Administration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on SEEK.
Australia Post – Truck Driver Opportunities (Nationally): Heavy Rigid (HR), Heavy Combination (HC) and Multi Combination (MC)
Here at Australia Post through our parcels business and our partnership with StarTrack, we provide our customers with a delivery network that can’t be matched for reach, convenience and capability.
As a Truck Driver, you’ll be responsible for getting deliveries where they need to go. You will also have the support of one of Australia’s largest, newest transport fleets. And you’ll be playing an essential role in providing the customer service that sets Australia Post apart.
More on this job opportunity:
Working on a rotating roster, this highly-visible role will see you:
- Driving trucks safely and efficiently in line with daily duty boards to pick up and deliver ULDs (unit load device – or the cage used to transport mail) between operational centres and customer premises.
- Completing daily vehicle maintenance checks before you hit the road
- Filling out all the relevant documentation – including time sheets and vehicle running cards.
- Successfully passing a practical driving assessment
What are we looking for?
- Capable and safe drivers who hold a current multi combination, heavy combination or heavy rigid drivers licence (in the relevant state or territory)
- Drivers who can handle Australia Post vehicles to our standards – and be able to upgrade licences as needed
- An appreciation and understanding of the mechanics of large trucks and vehicles / vans.
- A good knowledge of the current Transport Department road rules and regulations for the relevant state/territory
- Knowledge of both metropolitan and country road networks, as well as an ability to interpret a street directory
- A good communicator who’s more than happy to interact with customers and team members, and always shows courtesy on the roads – after all, you’re the face of Australia Post
- The organisational skills necessary to deal with sudden changes to schedules, so we can maintain service standards
- Someone who can work a rotating shift on a 7 hour 21 minute per day roster – including weekends and public holidays.
The Australia Post philosophy
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance. Plus, our unique scale and scope means there are outstanding opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
A career at Australia Post Group can lead down many paths. There are a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills and you will also have the chance to learn from the best people; everyone, everywhere, every day. For us, an engaging, enjoyable workplace is the foundation for great work which is why your attitude and your passion is just as important to us as your experience.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits in an equal opportunity workforce. We encourage applications from people of all ages, including indigenous Australians and those with a disability.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, register your interest today!
ESP Recruitment supply casual labour hire to our clients of various industries. Our Hallam and Broadmeadows offices are currently recruiting experienced warehouse staff to join our existing pool of candidates who can work Day shift, be flexible with start times and enjoy working at different locations.
All positions start on an ON-CALL basis and have potential to lead to ongoing.
We currently have openings in the following positions:
- Experienced Forklift Drivers
- Warehouse Labourers
- Container Unloaders
Requirements needed to be suitable for the above positions
- You must have your own reliable transport
- Have steel capped safety shoes and Hi Visibility shirt or vest
- Be contactable and able to work on short notice
If you meet the above requirements and have experience in one or more of the above positions please contact your nearest ESP Recruitment branch via phone or email your resume through to the below email address.
ESP Recruitment ESP Recruitment
Phone: 9794 9355 Phone: 9357 3435