The Key Features of this program are
- Identify and act upon signs of fatigue
- Implement strategies to minimise fatigue, recognise personal warning signs of fatigue and apply strategies to manage this in accordance with workplace procedures, to manage safely throughout the trip
- Plan routes and schedules using industry best practice, to minimise fatigue
- Monitor the implementation of fatigue management strategies
- Recognise breaches of fatigue management policies, procedures and regulations
- Develop and assess staff competence in fatigue management
- Provide feedback to employees on any shortcomings in fatigue management skills and knowledge
- Report on the implementation of fatigue management policy
This program is suited to
This course prepares you to work in job roles such as
- Transport Drivers
- Loaders / Unloaders
- Transport supervisor / manager
- Warehouse supervisor / manager
The entry requirements for this program are
The competency assessment will be
- Demonstration of knowledge through written answers and projects.
- Demonstration of workplace skills and knowledge through practical placement based around workplace activities in a simulated environment.
- Classroom based.
- Blended delivery consisting of online, face to face, and practical simulations.
As per course calendar
This program may be delivered with Commonwealth and Victorian government funding. Please speak to your TDT Training representative to discuss the different funding sources that may be available.
TLIF2010A Apply fatigue management strategies TLIF3063A Administer the implementation of fatigue management strategies