“In the 21st Century, the most important investment a community can make is to provide people with the skills they need to succeed in the global economy. There is no greater responsibility for any government than to lead in this investment” The Victorian Labor Party
Commitment to jobs, skills and opportunities for the future of Victorians, inspired TDT Training Australia to want to participate in this vision, to create real skills and opportunities for people to change their lives. We endeavour to provide quality education and training to address key skill gaps and provide real jobs. TDT’s core value is: “Our responsibility extends to our community and the welfare of others. Through education we will support the community.”
TDT Training is an Australian-owned and family-operated company that prides itself on offering quality training and assessment. TDT offers the latest training techniques that will prepare students to be safe and competent operators, not just to pass a test. 19+ years in the industry is a testament to our quality and success.
Our mission is to be the leading Vocational Educational Training Provider in Victoria embracing all industry sectors and providing a complete suite of quality products to provide real choices in a non-discriminatory manner.
- is one of the largest privately owned Heavy Vehicle, Forklift and Earthmoving Training and Testing organisation within Australia.
- prides itself on having the most modern, industry standard vehicles in its training fleet.
- staff have vast knowledge in all aspects of the transport industry.
- is a company that is abreast of issues that affect the industry and this is reflected in the accreditations we hold.
- is able to structure all of our services to suit the need of the client to ensure cost effective training.
- is proudly Australian owned and operated.
- has been operating at the forefront of Transport and Logistics training and testing for over 16 years.
- staff are all industry qualified and experienced instructors, having worked in all aspects of the Transport and Logistics industry.